DÜRR DENTAL AG was founded in 1941 by the brothers Karl and Wilhelm Dürr from Gechingen in the Black Forest. The headquarters of the German company are now located in Bietigheim-Bissingen. The name of "Dürr Dental" has epitomised progress and innovation in dental medicine for decades. Many standards of modern surgeries are attributable to the company's developments. This includes, for example, oil-free dental compressed air and hygienic spray-mist suction Today, dentists around the world are pleased to trust in the engineering designs of Dürr Dental. The company offers numerous system solutions in the fields of compressed air, suction, imaging, dental care and hygiene. "With its developments, Dürr Dental is setting standards for innovation and technology.
For more infomation please call 0800 023 5989
For larger image click on the picture